Beyond being an independent solar energy producer, Amarenco wants to be a player in the decarbonization and transformation of our economic model.
Amarenco is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your personal data complies with applicable European law on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016) and any national rules that may apply (Loi Informatique et Libertés).
Below you will find the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy in accordance with which Amarenco, as data controller, collects and uses your personal data.
Categories of personal data concerned and means of collection
In the course of our relationship, you may provide us with your personal data in a number of ways, including on our websites, by filling in various collection forms, when subscribing to our e-newsletter, when applying for a job, when posting comments on our social networking pages, when making any contact with Amarenco by telephone or any other means, or when you otherwise provide us with your personal data. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
In the context of these operations, your data collected may include the following:
- Your first name, surname, address, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number;
- Your activity/profession
- Your location data ;
- IP/Mac address ;
- Cookies ;
- Any other information you wish to share with us.
Amarenco takes into account the principles of data minimization, of Data protection by design and data protection by default. Accordingly, information is collected that is relevant, adequate and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Purposes of processing and legal bases
Your data is mainly used for the following purposes
- Carry out operations relating to our commercial relations (contracts, orders, invoicing, etc.)
- Dialogue with you in the context of contracts, partnerships, etc.
- Subscribe and receive thematic information (e.g.: e-newsletter);
- Processing your application for a job ;
- Management of your requests and comments.
In addition to cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular for the communication of newsletters), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is notably necessary:
- For the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (e.g.: application, commercial relationship, …);
- To meet a legal obligation
- For the pursuit of legitimate interests by Amarenco that justify processing by it (e.g. IT security measures, fight against fraud).
Recipient of personal data
As your personal data is confidential, only persons authorised by Amarenco may access this data, without prejudice to its possible transmission to the bodies responsible for a control or inspection mission in accordance with the applicable regulations.
These authorised persons include in particular staff within the company and its affiliates, as well as our service providers, suppliers and subcontractors, who may also be required to process personal data that is strictly necessary for the performance of the services that we entrust to them (recruitment, communication, IT, supply, provision of services etc.)
In this case Amarenco undertakes to verify that appropriate measures have been put in place to ensure that your personal data benefit from an adequate level of protection.
Duration of data retention
Amarenco undertakes to keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
In particular, we apply the following retention periods for these few broad categories of personal data:
- Personal data of customers/prospects/business partners: as long as the user is active and, at the latest, 3 years after the last contact with the user;
- personal data of applicants (recruitment): duration necessary to process the application and, in case of negative outcome 2 years after the last contact (unless the applicant agrees to a longer period);
- Cookies: 13 months
Your rights and how to exercise them
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you, as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data after death.
Furthermore, any person who was a minor at the time of the collection of his or her personal data may obtain its deletion as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address
Amarenco group, 11 Anglesea Street, Cork, Ireland
Email : email@example.com
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have the right to appeal to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (French Data Protection Authority) in the event of a breach of the regulations applicable to the protection of Personal Data and in particular the GDPR.
Applicable law and jurisdiction